Supports brain development and cognitive function.
If you’re a parent looking to support your little one’s cognitive health, mood, behaviour, and more, try Kids Omega Yum! Little hearts will break when you run out of Omega Yum Berry Splash – that’s because it’s berry, berry good! We are even so bold as to say it’s the most delicious-tasting fish oil your little ones will ever taste. There are two different types of omega-3 fatty acids in this ultra-potent formula – 1275mg of EPA + DHA in each half teaspoon.
What is EPA? EPA stands for eicosapentaenoic acid and is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid. It’s known to help reduce inflammation and support a balanced mood.
What is DHA? DHA is another long-chain omega-3 fatty acid and stands for docosahexaenoic acid. DHA is essential for your brain’s cognitive function, memory, motor speed, and retinal health.
EPA and DHA can be found in cold-water fish such as salmon, sardines, anchovies, and mackerel. But, let’s be honest – if you’ve got picky eaters on your hands, it might be hard to get them to finish all their anchovies! Kids Omega Yum comes in a Delicious Berry Splash flavour with no fishy aftertaste – your little ones will surely love every tasty spoonful. Omega Yum is also IFOS certified, meaning the quality and purity are the best in the world, so you can feel just as good about it as your kids. Suitable for ages 1 to 18.
- Supports brain development and cognitive function
- Provides nourishment for the eyes, skin, and nerves
- Mood, behaviour, and attention support
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- 1275mg of EPA + DHA in just 1/2 tsp
- Sourced from sustainable and wild sources of sardine, anchovy, and mackerel
- Delicious Berry Splash flavour with no fishy aftertaste
- IFOS certified for quality, purity and potency
- Native triglyceride form
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are beneficial for good health and supporting brain function in kids!
Children and adolescents (1-18 years): take 1/2 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each 5ml teaspoon contains
- Fish Oil (from anchovies, sardines, mackerels)4400mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 2820mg
- EPA Eicosapentaenoic acid1300mg
- DHA Docosahexaenoic acid1250mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), mixed tocopherol concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, monk fruit extract, natural goji fruit and lemonade flavour.